We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM withdrawal in Euro

Which Malmo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Copenhagen, Denmark
2 posts
Save Topic
ATM withdrawal in Euro

Hi,

Is it possible to withdraw cash from ATMs in Malmo in currency Euro ? Is there an upper limit to the withdrawel ? And can anyone guide to the location of such ATM in the Malmo city ?

Thanks in advance.

Manish

Ronneby, Sweden
Level Contributor
241 posts
709 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM withdrawal in Euro

There are some places where you can find Euro in the ATM's. So far I've located the following (rather central placed offices) who supposedly have Euro in their ATM's

Handelsbanken at Östra Varvsgatan 4

Handelsbanken at Södergatan 10

http://www.handelsbanken.se/malmo_city

Less centrally placed are

Forex bank at Öresundsterminalen (www.oresundsterminalen.se/pa-svenska/karta/) and

Sparbanken Öresunds office at Norra Västkustvägen 4, Bjärred

There are probably more places, but they are hard to find online.

There are usually an upper limit on the withdrawals. Swedbank uses a limit of approx. 500€/withdrawal and maximum 1500€/week. Different rules may apply to different banks.

Copenhagen
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM withdrawal in Euro

Can you guide me where i can withdraw euro in copenhagen ATM's

3. Re: ATM withdrawal in Euro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 02, 2012