We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab from Copenhagen to Malmo

UK
2 posts
Save Topic
Cab from Copenhagen to Malmo

Hi. I'd like to take a cab from Copenhagen airport to Malmo. How much will this cost and what currency should I pay the cabbie in?

Malmö
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab from Copenhagen to Malmo

If you get a cab from CPH you will pay in Danish kronor. Cost is high, about 500 kronor, the bridge is about 300. there are also Swedish cabs that are prebooked to the right as you come out of arrivals. You could ask them to get you a cab to sweden (they sometimes have one waiting just outside) and it will cost the Swedish equivilent, about SEK 600. If possible, take the train.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
336 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab from Copenhagen to Malmo

Because of the toll road (bridge) prices my advice is to take the comfortable and fast train from airport (just downstairs) to the first Swedish station Svagertorp.

There you can change to taxi, which always wait outside. The trains runs frequent and the end station is Malmo central station, where of course it is also possible to change to taxi. Just depends on where in Malmo you are heading. East: Svagertorp, West: Malmo C.

3. Re: Cab from Copenhagen to Malmo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Malmo