We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kiruna to abisko turiststation

Which Kiruna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
kiruna to abisko turiststation

Hi   i am trying to find a bus or train that goes to from Kiruna airport to abisko turiststation.my flight details are to kiruna on 9th feb 2014 at 17.05 and return on 11th feb 2014 13.10. would anyone be so kind to let me know if theere are any bus or transport?thank you.

Mjolby, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kiruna to abisko turiststation

Hi!

Unfortunately it does not look good. With the current time tables there are no connections that works out.

On the 9th you will miss the last train to Abisko and there is no bus service on a Sunday as it seems.

On the 11th the available transportation leaves too late to make it to your flight. A catch 22 I'm afraid.

Some accommodation in Abisko offers a shuttle service, could be worth checking out if yours does.

Otherwise a rental car might work but can be a bit of a challenge if you haven't driven on winter roads before. Last option would be to cancel the accommodation in Abisko and stay in Kiruna instead.

singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kiruna to abisko turiststation

.........oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh okkk I need to sit down and digest this..thank you sooo mucj for the reply. :)

Paris, France
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: kiruna to abisko turiststation

Hello

we are looking for a transportation from Abisko to Kiruna so as to take a plane at 13.55 in Kiruna on feb 4 2014.

Our lodge has no shuttle.

Is there anybody who could provide bus time tables (train schedule does not fit..), or any other solution...?

Joel

singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: kiruna to abisko turiststation

Hi joel...take a look...a very kind person told me.

Most importantly you need to book it in advance since it doesn't run without passengers or may leave early when everyone on the passenger list is there.

You can book a seat online at en.bjorkliden.com/citybreak/aktiviteter.aspx or by phone +4698064102.

5. Re: kiruna to abisko turiststation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 22, 2015