We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sigtuna to Uppsala university

London, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sigtuna to Uppsala university

Hello,

Wondering the best way to get from Sigtuna to Uppsala university and how much it'll cost (I'll have a Mecenat card)? I'll just be doing it for one week, Monday-Friday.

I've seen that there's the bus 188 but it only seems to run once to Uppsala in the morning and once back in the afternoon (or am I reading the time table incorrectly?).

The times don't really work for me every day so I think I'll need to get the bus and then the pendeltag?

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sigtuna to Uppsala university

Also, is there a way to get from Vasteras airport to Sigtuna without going into Stockholm?

Thanks!

Skutskar, Sweden
Level Contributor
2,622 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sigtuna to Uppsala university

Www.resrobot.se is a trip planner with (almost) all Swedish buses trains and even flights!

The most resonable way from Sigtuna to Uppsala is via Märsta. Bus 570, 572, 575. And then by SJ train to Uppsala. Total time about 40-45 min.

Yes you can get from VST to Sigtuna without Stockholm.

Local bus nr3 to Västerås Station. Regional train to Bålsta and bus 579 to Sigtuna.

Play at Resrobot!

London, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sigtuna to Uppsala university

Thank you!

I was struggling with the SL and UL journey planners, didn't know about resrobot, so thanks!

4. Re: Sigtuna to Uppsala university

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 25, 2017