We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Firebird Tours Company

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Firebird Tours Company

I am planning a tour of Scandinavia with http://www.firebirdtours.com/. They seem to be professional and trustworthy but I can't find a lot of reviews online. Have anyone used them?

83 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
5 posts
1. Re: Firebird Tours Company

We are also planning to take a tour with Firebird Tours. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Perth WA
Level Contributor
1 post
71 reviews
2. Re: Firebird Tours Company

I am planning to do the same but haven't read any reviews about them so I am uneasy about it.

Sydney, Australia
5 posts
3. Re: Firebird Tours Company

It is part of the Travel All Russia company. It seems legit. I googled the address of Firebird and found it is the same address as Travel All Russia

We have booked an paid for a tour with Firebird.

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Firebird Tours Company

I would like to go with Firebird, but does anyone have any experience with them?

Are they new to the market in Scandinavia?

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,794 posts
677 reviews
5. Re: Firebird Tours Company

The thing is that nobody I know here in Sweden has heard of them. They seem ambitious enough on the web but there are no independent reviews that I can find.

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: Firebird Tours Company

Right, thanks.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
7. Re: Firebird Tours Company

I think they have expanded relatively recently to Scandinavia. From what I have read, it seems like a legit company and the hotels are fairly nice. I am booking for June 3-14. Anyone else on that trip?

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
8. Re: Firebird Tours Company

Two of us are planning to go with a private tour option June 13-25. I agree, they seem legit and the hotel rooms look nice and the itinerary looks very good. Wish we could hear from someone who has used their services.

1 post
1 review
9. Re: Firebird Tours Company

We are also interested in joining their tour in July. Any views about this company

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
10. Re: Firebird Tours Company

Sim sent an itinerary for my Scandinavian trip to joybergeronhammer@gmail.com. Unfortunately I cannot use that email address. Can you forward the email to joy.hammer @ yahoo.com?

Thank you,

JH

Reply to: Firebird Tours Company
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted