We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walk from Jonkoping to Norrkoping

Orsay, Centre...
1 post
Save Topic
walk from Jonkoping to Norrkoping

Hi everyone!

i'm planning to do a walk trip from Jonkoping to Norrkoping, in approxomatively 6 days which is very short I have to admit !

I would like to know if there are walking path (footpath) between both cities, I really would like to walk in the wildlife and try to be as far as possible from roads.

If you have some books to advise me I would be very glad !

Thanks a lot in advance

Wirich

Lund, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Norrkoping
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: walk from Jonkoping to Norrkoping

Well, I'm not walking myself, but you might find something useful on one of these pages:

visitostergotland.se/en/…

svenskaturistforeningen.se/sv/… (Use the google translate button in the page footer)

(To me it seems like there are trails at least a big part of the way – no clue whether you can make it in six days, though)

2. Re: walk from Jonkoping to Norrkoping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 06, 2014