We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas market 2013

singapore
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Topic
Christmas market 2013

Dear experts,

We will be in Stockholm from 20-23 Nov-2013 and are very keen to visit a Christmas market. May I know whether any Christmas market will begin by then? I checked history and saw some opening on last 2nd Friday of Nov which will be 22-Nov, so just want to confirm. We will not drive and will rely only public transport alone.

Thank you in advance.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
97 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas market 2013

The Christmas market in the Old Town (Gamla Stan) will open 23 Nov, so if you are on a late flight you could manage to see it. Public transport is no problem, the subway and buses stop nearby. And even if you miss the market, don't miss the Old Town. You can check the public transport here: http://sl.se/en/Visitor/Plan-your-journey/

Welcome!

singapore
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas market 2013

Will the Christmas market in Sigtuna or Liseberg open on 22-Nov-13 already?

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
97 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas market 2013

Sigtuna opens 24 November. The Christmas market at Liseberg will open "mid November", no dates specified yet. I hope you understand that Liseberg is in Gothenburg, 400 km from Stockholm, which means 3 hours by train, 4 hours by car or 3 hours by plane + transfers.

4. Re: Christmas market 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 16, 2014