We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football teams to watch

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Football teams to watch

I am travelling to Helsingor on March 25th to 30th and I have tried to look into any football matches that are being played relatively close by, but had no luck. Would anyone know of any decent matches to watch, it doesn't have to be SAS ligaen.

Thanks, Dave

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football teams to watch

I don't think there are any.

The football season for the SAS Liga starts at the end of March, and usually it's later for the lower levels - the local clubs are about three levels down from the SAS Liga.

But depending on when you leave Denmark and from where - on the 30th - FC Københavns plays in Copenhagen at 3 p.m.

Helsingør is an easy 50 minutes train ride from Copenhagen.

Or you could ask in the Swedish forums if theres a game on in or around Helsingborg - it's a 15 minutes ferry hop away.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football teams to watch

Sorry - I got it wrong - FCK plays away from home on March 30th.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football teams to watch

Thanks anyway, very fast reply!

I'll have a see about Sweden but I think they are even later.

Cheers

4. Re: Football teams to watch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Helsingoer