We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

copenhagen to bornholm

Illinois
2 posts
Save Topic
copenhagen to bornholm

Can anyone tell me how to get a reservation on a ferry from Copenhagen to Bornholm. I cannot seem to get a link. Also, if anyone can recommend a pension or inn that they loved, I would appreciate

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: copenhagen to bornholm

Since the bridge connection to Sweden was built, the quickest way, apart from flying, is a train/ferry ticket via Ystad.

Some more info here:

www.guidebornholm.com/default.asp?m=188

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
326 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: copenhagen to bornholm

You are not able to (anymore) sail from Copenhagen to Bornholm. That ferry crossing moved to "Køge" 30 km south of Copenhagen. There are a trainservice to Køge every 20 minutes all day long.

The website is here:

www.bornholmstrafikken.dk/Default.aspx…

But it has gotten soooo cheap to fly you might wan't to consider that instead. 2 airlines fly this route:

no. 1: www.dat.dk

no 2: www.cimber.dk

There are about 6-7 departures every day....

You can buy online at both.

Last alternative is traveling with DSB trains. They take you direct from Copenhagen Central to "Ystad" in sweden where you get on a ferry and sail the last bit....

Regards

Adrian

3. Re: copenhagen to bornholm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 24, 2009