We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copenhagen in July

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
3,521 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Copenhagen in July

We're considering a long weekend of sightseeing in Copenhagen next July. Is the city very busy at that time, and should we book several months in advance to get hotel availability?

Edited: 5:11 pm, July 29, 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
47 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Copenhagen in July

Great time to visit Copenhagen. Actually, in Denmark most of the residents take holidays in July, so in that manner the city life is more relaxed. You should know that Copenhagen is not really a mainstream tourist destination like some other cities in central Europe, so you will be safe even if you booked your accommodation a month in advance.

Have a great rest of the summer ! :)

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
3,521 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Copenhagen in July

Thanks. I'm not keen on cities, but when I stayed in Copenhagen on business over 20 years ago I thought it was a nice city. It seems like a good choice for a sightseeing weekend next year.

3. Re: Copenhagen in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 01, 2014