We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pickpockets

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paris
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Topic
pickpockets

I had my iPhone stolen when I visited the MeatPacking district. Be careful!! I always thought CPH was a safe city but I got a bit disappointed this time.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
5,217 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pickpockets

I´m sorry to hear that. I hope you will get things reasonably solved. Pickpockets usually "perform" in bigger numbers in the tourist season, as in all major cities, and they are reported to frequent the area around the Central Station including the entrance to Tivoli, at popular venues and at major transport hubs in particular.

Edited: 10:54 am, April 26, 2013
San Diego...
Level Contributor
138 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pickpockets

Sorry to hear about your loss - yes, that is a big loss if you have very private info in it.

I'm curious how it happened - if you don't mind sharing that detail.

3. Re: pickpockets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 02, 2014