We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copenhagen-Lund Train with stops in Malmö C & Malmö Hyllie

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Copenhagen-Lund Train with stops in Malmö C & Malmö Hyllie

I can find the train schedules, but no info on price or if I can do this on one ticket.

Would I have to purchase 4 separate tickets: 1. Copenhagen - Lund 2. Lund - Malmö C 3. Malmö C - Malmö Hyllie and then 4. Malmö Hyllie - Copenhagen?

Or is there a day pass, klippekort, or tickets that allow stops?

This will be on a day we have tickets at 9pm at the Malmö Arena. So want to visit Lund in the morning/afternoon, then Malmö for an early dinner, then to the stadium at Hyllie, then back to Copenhagen after the 9pm show.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
5,211 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Copenhagen-Lund Train with stops in Malmö C & Malmö Hyllie

There are ticket machines at the stations, even at the metro stations, where you can buy tickets to the desitinations in Sweden without any problems. You can also buy them at manned stations. But I don´t think you will be able to break up a journey ticket on the way.

(( Some bus companies also have direct buses Copenhagen - Malmö - Lund: http://www.swebus.se

Insert Köpenhamn & Lund; Swedish only.They tend to be cheaper, but there aren´t that many departures compared to the very frequent trains.))

Edited: 2:11 pm, April 23, 2013
2. Re: Copenhagen-Lund Train with stops in Malmö C & Malmö Hyllie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 25, 2014