We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants with entertainment and atmosphere

Helsingborg, Sweden
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants with entertainment and atmosphere

We're planning an evening in Copenhagen to celebrate my wife and her twin brother on their 40th birthday on March 2nd.

For the evening event we're looking for a good restaurant that, as a complement to excellent food, also offers a bit of entertainment and a great atmosphere to make the birthday a great memory to both of them.

Thankful for all tips that we can get since we don't know our way around Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants with entertainment and atmosphere

What kind of entertainment? I hope you don't mean something like a belly dancer ;)

There are many good restaurants, but is your budget and what kind of food do you prefer?

Helsingborg, Sweden
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants with entertainment and atmosphere

Thanks for your swift response.

Well no, belly dancing was not really the kind of entertainment that I was looking for but I get your point :-)

More like music (not Jazz) or like a small show. I know there is Wallmans but we've been there in Sweden a couple of times so we're looking for something else. Focus should be on the restaurant and the entertainment is an add on rather than the opposite

Budgetwise I'd say between 500-800Dkk/person inkluding food and entertainment (drinks excluded)

3. Re: Restaurants with entertainment and atmosphere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 17, 2014