We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

Fort Lauderdale...
1 post
Save Topic
Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

We purchased the combo ticket (bus and canal tour) on July 4th, 2012 evening. We did the canal tour and dcecided to do the bus tour on the following day, since the tickt is valid for 24 hours. We found out on July 5th, 2012 that all their buses are in maintenance. They would not even refund the ticket, which was unused. Later we found from the Tourist information place that they have received numerous compliants of this company. Be very careful with this company since their name is very similar to the other two bus companies. B. Varghese

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

We made the mistake to go with them today. Buses are supposed to go every 30 mins but we have been waiting for an hr for them. Then they wait at the next stop fo& 30 mins. Avoid this company!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

I agree, this is the worse company to deal with. Once they get your money, they stop caring. Their signs are poorly visible. Avoid them at all costs! Had to walk an hour back to the ship and never saw even one bus pass us.

Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

Worst ever....waited two hours to go to the next stop. When the bus finally came was the "guide" out of order.

Rome, Georgia
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

name of bus line, please? We will be arriving in copenhagen on May 2 and will have the next day and part of the following day before our cruise sails to sight see. What would you recommend as the best way to see the sights while there? Have no idea what to expect. we would like to stay in a Bed and Breakfast. did you see any while that you might recommend? .thanks for your post and for your response...

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

Copenhagen is a very walkable city.

Hans

Mentioned in this post
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
uk
Level Contributor
3,811 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

As Hans states, Copenhagen is a very walkable city. There is a lot of construction underway at the moment and traffic is worse than ever, I honestly think you would be able to walk between sights faster than the bus could drive, additionally lots of sites are in pedestrian zones.

I would suggest you just walk with the aid of a map and maybe take a canal tour for another perspective.

I don't know of any city centre B&Bs but I would suggest you check out the website airbnb.com.

Mentioned in this post
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

Hello there - please can you tell me the name of this company as i am planning on doing a hop on/hop off bus tour in July and would like to avoid them. Thank you

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
6,576 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

Just the name of the headline to the thread,

versus the other company Hop On Hop Off.

Edited: 1:06 am, May 05, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

Got it - thank you:)!!

Tampa, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Step on Step off bus - Copenhagen

We purchased two tickets and our friends did the same for the Step on Step off In Copenhagen. This was Friday, May 24, 2013. We started with the Red Route and by second stop the driver told us the system was not working for tour information about each place/stop. He pulled the bus over, turned it off 5 minutes and restarted. It still did not work. We went to the beginning, changed to a different bus and to the "Blue route". we had the same driver, and by stop #2 the system stopped working, still issues, waited five minutes and did not work. When we ended the trip I asked about the stop Christiania, and we never went to this stop. I would NOT recommend this bus. Take the Hop on Hop Off. Good Luck

Mentioned in this post
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Christiania
Christiania
5,361 Reviews
Copenhagen, Denmark