We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

copenhagen business school

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
2 posts
Save Topic
copenhagen business school

i am an american exchange student enrolled to take classes at the copenhagen business school for the spring of 2006. this will be my first time in denmark as well as europe. if anyone would like to give me some insight or advice about the school or the area it is in i would appreciate it. also, any info about the school that isn't posted on the CBS website would also be greatly obliged. thank you

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: copenhagen business school

Compare to many north American unuiversity studies you will probably find it quite "easy" and "loose" but much depends on what you are going to study. You can score some high marks and take them home.

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: copenhagen business school

I've heard the opposite - that it is much more difficult to get straight a's here than in the us. But you'll find out soon that the lectures and examinations are completely different to what you're used to.

CBS (short) is really cool. i think you'll like it, there are many international students there too and its 10 min from copenhagen city. People are somewhat seruious in daytime but gathers at one of the campus bars (Nexus) each thursday and party like hell :)

Copenhagen, DK
Level Contributor
177 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: copenhagen business school

I think you will find the professor's teaching style and attitude rather loose compared to the US one. However it will gennerally be harder for you to achieve straigt A's. I am taking the BSc. International Business and have just been studying half a year at UT in Austin (Rosebowl winners :)). I found it rather easy compared compared to my study on CBS, but then again I only got a credit transfer so I didnt have to work for any A's.