We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

Millbrae, California
Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

What is the best way to get from the airport in Copenhagen to Central Station? I am travelling light and don't have much luggage.

Thanks!

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

Hi,

The train is definitely best and cheapest way - 34,50 DKK for 3 zones. The train leaves from terminal 3 (the arrival terminal) every 10 min. You can buy the ticket at the DSB ticket office or at the ticket machines just above the station.

Millbrae, California
Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

Thank you for your help on this post and my other one. Do you know how late the train runs? My flight arrives at 21:15 at night.

Thanks again MissCP!!

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

You're welcome:)

The trains run every 10 min until 11.30 pm.

Millbrae, California
Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

Thank you!

Millbrae, California
Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

Do you know if the Central Station has a place where I can store my bag for the day. I want to check out of my hotel and leave the bag cloiser to the station (rather than the hotel) so its easier for me to travel back to the airport from the station later that day.

Thank you!

Chris

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

Hi Chris,

There are both a serviced left luggage and lockers at the Central Station - located down the stairs at the Reventlowsgade exit (look for the sign “Garderobe”).

Hans

Millbrae, California
Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

Thank you Hans!

8. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Central Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 07, 2011