We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Christian IV 01/10

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Christian IV 01/10

Hi,

I am staying at the Hotel Christian IV near Kongens Have with a friend on the 01/10 and was wondering if it is a good place to be in relation to all the sights of the cities etc. if one were to go out at night, can one walk home easily? Are there any good places to eat breakfast/lunch/dinner that are situated nearby?

Also is October a good time to travel in DK?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Christian IV 01/10

Anyone have any advice for me?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
44 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Christian IV 01/10

For a restuarant try Den Lille Fede Store Kongesgade 17, and where you are is close to the centre of town so no issues re getting around

Logan, Utah
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Christian IV 01/10

My husband and i stayed there before taking a cruise it's in a quiet part of town, but the is a metro/bus station nearby. One metro stop away from the main station. Could walk home but would be a bit of a trek from Tivoli/downtown. We didnt find much around the hotel except a few pubs. But I believe breakfast is incl. and it was a very nice buffet. The staff was very helpful with reccomendations and would draw the walking route on free maps at the front desk. Rosenberg castle is right across the street which was nice to wander through the grounds. Found the Danes to be extremely helpful so just ask.