We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Gay Hotel in Central Copenhagen?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
85 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Great Gay Hotel in Central Copenhagen?

My partner and I will be departing from CPH on a cruise in late July, and we'd like to stay in Copenhagen for a few days prior to departing. Can anyone help with a reasonably priced, well located gay or gay friendly hotel in central Copenhagen. We're public transit folks, so we'll take the train from the airport and then walk to the hotel. Thanks!

Steven

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Gay Hotel in Central Copenhagen?

I don't think there are any gay-hotels in Copenhagen, but I would think they are all gay-friendly (unless I don't know what exactly that term involves).

As a Copenhagener I don't stay in hotels here, so can't recommend any for rooms, service etc. but can comment on location. You should be looking for something around Town Hall Square or Kongens Nytorv. The latter would be my choice.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Gay Hotel in Central Copenhagen?

I believe there is one hotel - considered a gay hotel, it's called Hotel Windsor.

http://www.hotelwindsor.dk/

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
396 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Gay Hotel in Central Copenhagen?

Check out this place. It is definitely gay, and it has two rooms with bathrooms. Otherwise, you have share bathrooms. And - it is centrally located.

www.copenhagen-rainbow.dk

denmark
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Gay Hotel in Central Copenhagen?

Try to check out www.copenhagen-gay-life.dk there plenty of advise and also guite a long list of accomodation

5. Re: Great Gay Hotel in Central Copenhagen?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, September 25, 2009