We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Term Rental at CPH

Copenhagen
2 posts
Save Topic
Short Term Rental at CPH

I would like to have an apartment with 2 rooms from 80 to 105 metres, during 81 days around Toldbodgade. I am here in CPH and I can see the local at lunch time. My intention is pay around 500 DKK, per day with all included(internet, laundry, electricity and water)

You are able to reach me at mvwsf@hotmail.com

Best Regards

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Short Term Rental at CPH

Try www.scandiahousing.dk or www.cphrentals.com. Both reputable agencies. For serviced apartments try www.adina.dk or www.charlottehaven.com/en/

Amsterdam, The...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Short Term Rental at CPH

I strongly advise against renting the Nikolaj apartment from CPH rentals. While the location is ideal, the furnishings (other than the BO sound systems) are cheap and poor quality. Moreover, the owner is a lunatic and will make your stay miserable.

Oh, and did I say that the owner is a lunatic?

3. Re: Short Term Rental at CPH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, October 11, 2009