We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grad School in Europe

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennslyvania
3 posts
Save Topic
Grad School in Europe

Hi, I'm new to this board but have a pretty important question. I'm considering grad schools right now and I've pretty much narrowed down my selection to Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Budapest. I've been to Budapest and Amsterdam before and loved both...probably preferring Budapest. I am 24 years old and love to go out and have fun drinking and partying but I also am very into rich culture and city aesthetics as well. I'm going to apply for a Fulbright Scholarship which would give me a full-ride to any place I go but I can only apply to this scholarship at one location. Right now I'm leaning towards Budapest because it is such a fun and vibrant city but can anyone make a case for Copenhagen over Budapest or Amsterdam for a young person looking to study in Europe for 2 years? I don't know much about the city. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

S Wales
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grad School in Europe

My daughter is just starting an MA in Film Studies at Copenhagen University. She's just finished an inetensive Danish course. She's really enjoying herself so far. Lots of partying, visiting Sweden for the day and there's lots of extra curricular activities through the Uni. Alos there seem to be quite a few students from the US. 1000 international students in all. Wherever you go have fun!

2. Re: Grad School in Europe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, October 03, 2009