We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rundetaarn (Round Tower) Question

Huntington Beach
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rundetaarn (Round Tower) Question

I went to the Rundetarrn website: www.rundetaarn.dk/engelsk/aabningstider.htm but I am a bit confused.

During the summer, it looks like it is open from 10:00 - 20:00, but I'm not sure about the price. Do they mean that if 15 people aren't there, the tour will not take place? If there are 15 people, then it will cost 15 DKK?

Also, do you know are there specific tour times, or can you just show up whenever?

Mange tak!

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rundetaarn (Round Tower) Question

I read the site like this: Entrance is 25 DKK. Opening hours 10-20.

You don't need to take a tour. Just walk up yourself.

Huntington Beach
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rundetaarn (Round Tower) Question

Thank you DonTomas.

By the way, I've read some of your other posts on dining and it seems that you recommend the restaurant Told & Snaps a lot. We are going to check it out! :D

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rundetaarn (Round Tower) Question

Yes, it is one of my favourites. Do check it out. Note that it's a lunch place, so don't go there for dinner.

Huntington Beach
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rundetaarn (Round Tower) Question

Tak for the clarification DonTomas! :)

5. Re: Rundetaarn (Round Tower) Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 02, 2009