We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Copenhagen for the afternoon after a cruise -help with...

Flower Mound, TX
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
In Copenhagen for the afternoon after a cruise -help with...

We will end our cruise in Copenhagen and we have a 7:30 pm flight that evening. We will have a full day to enjoy the city. What should we do with our luggage? I know there are lockers at the main train station. Are these usually available or are they ususally full?

The other idea is to rent an inexpensive hotel room for the day where we can nap a little, freshen up and leave our luggage. Has anyone ever done that?

Any recommendations on a nice but not real expensive hotel?

thanks,

Ginny

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
9,424 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Copenhagen for the afternoon after a cruise -help with...

My wife and I, plus luggage, just got back from first ever visit to CPH yesterday. There were plenty of SPARE lockers at the railway station then (they're at the far end and downstairs, but need a bit of working out first time you use them). Right next to them was a manned left luggage office as well, so luggage storage seems to be no problem. It was very easy by rail from that station at centre of CPH out to airport. Buying ticket, trundling luggage to platform, awaiting train (about every 15 mins), rail journey, up to airport checkin took us less than 45 mins total. However, big queue at economy checkin - it felt like another 45 mins or more just for that.