We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decision between 2 affordable Airport hotels!

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamburg
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Decision between 2 affordable Airport hotels!

Hello everyone,

I really need some advice ... Im searching for an affordable hotel near Copenhagen (Kastrup) Airport for 1 night and 5 people (2 rooms, one for me and my girlfriend and the other one for my parents and sister).

I already browsed through every thread regarding Airport hotels and it seems we only have two options; which one would you choose and why/why not?

1. Zleep Airport Hotel (tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g189541-Copenhagen_Ze…)

2. Copenhagen Airport Hotel (tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g790323-d289199…)

Or are there any other affordable hotels near the airport? I would really like to find a *nice* hotel, so my parents have a pleasant stay. Its just one night, and the day after me and my girlfriend will fly over to the United States for vacation (my parents and sister will drive back home).

Any advice or help are greatly appreciated!

Hamburg
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Decision between 2 affordable Airport hotels!

please, anyone? I really need some help! :(

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decision between 2 affordable Airport hotels!

I'm sorry but most of the people who answers questions here are locals - that means few of us have ever stayed in a hotel in Copenhagen.

Since you've browsed through previous threads I assume you know that there really is no reason to stay close to the airport - you can get there in 12 minutes from the area around Kongens Nytorv right downtown.

Both of the hotels you are choosing between is in boring residential areas. Non of them are in any way spectacular or interesting.

Unless you plan to spend the evening in your rooms that means choosing the one closets to a metro-station might be the best choice.

Then you can go into Copenhagen for a meal and a stroll and see what the city is all about.

Hamburg
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Decision between 2 affordable Airport hotels!

Thanks for your answer!

Yea, I read all about staying in the center of Copenhagen, but its really just one night and we will arrive at our hotel very late and depart early in the morning ... so, what would be the best (and nearest, we will travel to the airport by car) choice? I really cant decide :(

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Decision between 2 affordable Airport hotels!

If it's a completely open choice - no huge differende in price - I would choose Copenhagen Airport Hotel simply because it's not right next to the motorway.

You can actually have a stroll around the lovely town of Dragør if you don't arrive too late.

If Zleep is very much cheaper I would choose that.

5. Re: Decision between 2 affordable Airport hotels!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:28 am, September 28, 2009