We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Danmark or The Little Mermaid Hotel?

Springfield, IL
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Danmark or The Little Mermaid Hotel?

I have narrowed down my choices to these two hotels. Anyone have any recommendations on choosing one over the other? Also, I am planning on booking my Copenhagen hotel reservations online and am wondering if that's a good idea. I would hate to get to Copenhagen and find out I do not have a room. Anyone had any problems with online reservations?

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
227 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Danmark or The Little Mermaid Hotel?

Hi

I've never booked a hotel in Copenhagen but I have booked online numerous times.. never any problem.

Mossy

Dublin

Logan, Utah
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Danmark or The Little Mermaid Hotel?

Have also booked online many times but had a BiG problem last time. Make sure you read the fine print very carefully an that you call and confirm with the hotel directly after you make your reservation. We booked a trip for four to an all inclusive resort, in large print it said "four adults" but when we got to the hotel they had only been told by Travelocity that there were two of us. On the third page of the Terms and Conditions it says that hotel rates are based on double occupancy. So even though our package said four and our flights and transfers were expectiong four the hotel only expected two and it was an EXPENSIVE lesson to learn. So double check with the hotel before you leave for the type of room you requested and how many people they show you have paid for.