We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday Night in Copenhagen

hamilton
Level Contributor
288 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Friday Night in Copenhagen

Hi Guys,

I am working in Copenhagen for a couple of weeks and I was wondering if you could help?

A workmate of mine is coming over for a couple of days and we are looking to go out this Friday for food and drinks.

Can anyone point us to some good reasonably priced restaurants and lively but not too young bars we are both 30+ .

Cheers

Davie

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday Night in Copenhagen

Check out the area around Nansensgade. It has nice bars and places to eat. And out of my experience it is kind of 30+ places.

Ore you can check out some of these places:

aok.dk/byen-rundt/guide/visiting-copenhagen

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday Night in Copenhagen

Or this little happy meal that should suit a 30+ crowd:

Dinner at Madklubben on Store Kongensgade (reservation required). Then on to Copenhagen Jazzhouse in Niels Hemmingsensgade.

3. Re: Friday Night in Copenhagen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, September 22, 2009