We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bella Center

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
6 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Bella Center

Greetings all and thank you in advance,

I am attending a meeting at the Bella Center, which I think is a large convention center closer to the airport as opposed to downtown Copenhagen.

I am trying to decide where to choose a hotel.

Is it difficult to get from downtown to the Bella Center via train/subway/bus? If so, am I better off staying near the airport, given its proximity to BC?

All things being equal, I would prefer to stay downtown so I can sightsee while I'm there. Any hotel recommendations would be appreciated.

Again, thanks in advance for your help.

Denmark
Level Contributor
201 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bella Center

Hello,

There is a Metro stop right next to the Bella Centre - it will take 10-15 mins from down town so you will have no problems staying at a hotel in Copenhagen. Can't recommend any specific hotels in CPH - but have a look through the hotel reviews and find something that fits your budget.

Metro stations down-town are Nørreport St. and Kongens/Kgs Nytorv

Copenhagen Denmark
Destination Expert
for Copenhagen
Level Contributor
572 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bella Center

Hi,

I would recommend that you book a hotel in the Kongens Nytorv area. Lovely part (the best, in my opinion) of central Copenhagen and the metro will take you straight to the entrance of Bella Center.

What is your budget? Please let me know in order to give you more specific suggestions.

Katrine

Copenhagen
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bella Center

I agree. There are some nice and not too expensive hotels down on Gammelholmen behind The Royal Theatre. Cant remember all the names: I think they are something like Maritime and City Hotel. Very easy to get to Bella Center from this area and much more interesting to stay in for going out at night (and day).

3FeetHigh (and rising)

Chicago
Level Contributor
6 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bella Center

Thanks all for your advice.

Staying for business- probably around 300 euros/night is budgeted. Any hotel suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

prefer more contemporary, business friendly, with a authentic Danish feel.

Again, thanks.

Copenhagen Denmark
Destination Expert
for Copenhagen
Level Contributor
572 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bella Center

HI,

I like the look of the Front Hotel - I also prefer contemporary - it is in a prime location and fits your budget.

I haven't stayed there myself, but it gets mostly good reviews here on TA.

KAtrine

6. Re: Bella Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 20, 2009