We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to hotel to cruise ship

bobbybey
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
airport to hotel to cruise ship

I think this is redundant to some other posts, but I would appreciate up to date advice. We're a couple of seniors, one of us moderately disabled, arriving at the airport early in July; then going to a hotel for two days (recommendations accepted; looking at the Bethel right now); then off to cruise port. What is best (easiest, reasonablest) way to travel between these sites? Thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to hotel to cruise ship

Greetings

It will depend on whether you can carry/roll your own luggage and where your hotel is located. If you can managed your own luggage, you might be able to take the train or Metro if your hotel is conveniently located. The Metro especially is fully accessible (escalators and elevators, plus accessible, easy access at the airport).

To the cruise ship, it's probably easiest to take a taxi if you can't deal with your own luggage easily, as the other options are a mix of bus & trains.

If you can't roll your own luggage, then a taxi is probably your best option. Taxis are not cheap, but they will deliver you door to door so there is no walking or need to roll and/or carry luggage.

For early July, I would book soon as the Jazz Festival attracts a lot of people so rooms are scarcer than they would ordinarily be.

Kate

2. Re: airport to hotel to cruise ship

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 18, 2009