We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring in Norway

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Touring in Norway

My wife and I will be cruising the European capitals (Copenhagen, Stockholm, Heksinki, St Petersburg) next June. Since Oslo will not be part of our cruise itinerary, we plan to tour Oslo and the Norweigian environs following the cruise. We will have three days before returning home. Would appreciate suugestions on how we might cover a reasonable amount of the country. We would particularly like to include Kristiansand as my wife's maternal grandmother was born there. Rent a car? Take the train?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Touring in Norway

You should ask this question in the Norwegian forum.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Touring in Norway

Thank you. I realized my error after posting the question and went to the Norweigian forum. Thank you also for your advice on Copenhagen airport hotels.

3. Re: Touring in Norway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 09, 2009