We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Copenhagen to Malmo Airport.

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kilcar, Ireland
Level Contributor
84 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Copenhagen to Malmo Airport.

Hi , was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could catch the bus from Copenhagen to Malmo airport . I will be travelling on a Thursday morning to catch a Ryanair flight back to Dublin and I believe there is a bus that feeds Ryanair Departures and Arrivals. I have not yet decided on a hotel , but I am looking at options around Tivoli and the Central station areas . I quite like The Square and it seems reasonably priced . Any advice or reccommandations would be welcome. Also any Must see "s and Do"s while in Town . Thanx as always for the help.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
5 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Copenhagen to Malmo Airport.

Hi. Bus no. 737 wil take you from the main station "Hovedbanegaarden" to Malmoe Airport Sturup. The company that run the busses is "graahundbus" you can find a timetable at their homepage. The price is 100,- Dkr. or 15 Euro

2. Re: Bus from Copenhagen to Malmo Airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 06, 2009