We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

currency

Houston, Tx
Level Contributor
430 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
currency

I will be in Copenhagen for part of one day, spend the night and catch a cruise the next afternoon. I will be using Euro in the rest of my trip. Is there a problem using either dollars or euros or should i get Dainish money.

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: currency

You'll be better off withdrawing some Danish money. Especially if you'll be spending more than just a little. Stores will give you a bad rate when using euros or dollars - and not all stores (especially if you venture out of the tourist area) will even accept anything else than kroner.

Have a nice stay in Copenhagen.

2. Re: currency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 02, 2009