We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Appartment on Nyhavn

USA
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Appartment on Nyhavn

I am traveling to Copenhagen and need an appartment for about 2 weeks for a family of 5. I've found what appears to be a nice little place off of Nyhavn for about 900 DKK a night.

home20.inet.tele.dk/holbergsgade/index_uk.htm

Seems like a good solution. Anyone see any drawbacks?

Thanks.

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
61 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Appartment on Nyhavn

No drawbacks, I am sure. Somewhat expensive, I think. It does not seem very large, and it looks like an old shop being transformed into a flat. You will be looking up at the pavement. But it looks too be nicely furnished. And the area is very nice.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Appartment on Nyhavn

The Location is excellent on the cosy 'Nyhavn'.. it's certainly the expensive part of copenhagen, so the price seems fair enough..

Baltimore, MD
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Appartment on Nyhavn

My wife, teenage daughter and I will travel to Copenhagen in October. I have seen your posts about your family's travel there. Any apartment recommendations?

Clemson, South...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Appartment on Nyhavn

My husband and I are considering renting the same apartment in May 2006. Did you stay there? If you did, what did you think? Would you recommend it?

USA
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Appartment on Nyhavn

We did not, in the end, stay in this appartment. We did see it from the street though and it looks great.

The location absolutely cannot be beat!

NY
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Appartment on Nyhavn

If this is expensive, anyone have any ideas on someplace less expensive? But clean and well located? For a family of 4? I've been looking online and have not had much success finding apartments.... I would love one with a washing machine too!

USA
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Appartment on Nyhavn

I don't think this one is expensive, but you have to bring your own linens and there is not a washing machine.

It is a fantastic location though.

There are several appartment companies in Copenhagen and some are quite reasonable. I'll try and find a list and post again.

NY
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Appartment on Nyhavn

Bring your own linens? I don't think so! I'll be lucky to be able to fit my clothes for a two week trip in the case...

I'd appreciate very much if you could find me that list. I haven't had any luck online, although I've found places in other cities....

Thanks.