We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomadation

Which Aarhus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
273 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Accomadation

Hi there,I had booked an apartment through Airbnb for 13th-16th June in Aarhus however the owner of the property has just cancelled!

I am now having to start from scratch!Can anyone recommend accomadation for 2 for these dates?From looking at a few hotels they are seem very expensive.The price I was paying for the apartment for 3 days was £187

Any help would be appreciated.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomadation

Here are at least some websites with B&Bs:

http://www.bedandbreakfast.dk/?country=358&state=61&city=2355&language=1'

(insert link in your browser)

www.bedandbreakfastoverblik.dk/engelsk/

www.booking.com and www.hotelscombined.com have price listing options too, mainly concerning hotels, for instance.

Edited: 4:08 am, May 03, 2013
uk
Level Contributor
273 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomadation

Thankyou so much for your help but i am still having alot of difficulty,so many places are all booked up and the closest i have found to the city is an apartment via Airbnb in Borggade, Aarhus..do you know anything about this area?How long it takes to get to the centre etc?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomadation

Borggade is in the centre itself.

4. Re: Accomadation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Aarhus