We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Adrina Resort and Spa Hotel

oxford
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
New Adrina Resort and Spa Hotel

I am keen to visit Skopelos this summer and understand that the owners of the Adrina Beach Hotel are planning to open a new hotel on the island this summer. I don't seem to be able to find anything out about this online - does anyone have any uptodate information about this?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Adrina Resort and Spa Hotel

Hey and welcome oxsj:-) If you go to www.adrina.gr/ just click on the left hand side of intro page where it says Resort/Spa;-) Looking forward to checking it out myself this year! If it's anything like the beach property, should be wonderful! Enjoy!

Rotterdam, The...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: New Adrina Resort and Spa Hotel

Hi,

We have been here for the first 2 weeks of July, and are completely in awe of the beauty, cleanliness, service and almost everything re. the new Resort. Last year we were in the Adrina Beach hotel, and this year, at the Resort, was overall at a higher level. Every minute we enjoyed our rest, the clean water, the service and also the food this time. (Much better than last time). Hopefully we can come back again next year. For us, it's an absolute superb period of the year to be here. In the new Resort, one can stay in the appartment and feel great. No need to run to the beach and then to town etc.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Adrina Resort and Spa Hotel

..I don't know if I can take 2 rave reviews in one day..;lol;-)) Welcome VeraVorobej:-) Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience! Consider posting a review here!! I see this is your very first post! Guess Skopelos just leaves an impression difficult to keep to yourself;-)) I'll be there in Sept and look forward to checking out the 'new wing' to the Adrina..having stayed at the 'original', find it hard to see how they could improve..that Sea does it all for me!! Thanks again..and so very happy to hear of your wonderful adventure and experience (difficult not to be in total bliss on this isle!)..and how much you enjoyed!

Edited: 5:25 pm, July 15, 2011
4. Re: New Adrina Resort and Spa Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Skopelos