We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

Hi,

I'm trying to find reviews on the Blue Suites Hotel,

I've had a look but can't find any reviews for it,

thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

Hey and welcome UKRob:-) Never heard of 'Blue Suites Hotel' in Panormos..where did you find it..hear about it?! Only 'hotel' I know of in Panormos is the Aphrodite..there are numerous smaller properties offering rooms/apartments..many efficiencies w/kitchenettes! Most properties..not all..are listed on www.skopelosweb.gr/ and Panormos is pretty well covered;-) Great locale choice..that's for sure..EnjoY!

Mentioned in this post
Panormos
Panormos
Skopelos, Greece
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,872 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

Hi,

Doubt if you will get any reviews yet, it is very new at the far end of the main Panormos pebbly beach, in the direction of the Adrina Hotel, you can't miss it, it's between the road and beach.

I passed by several times last year in the island bus to other places so that's all I know - thought, that looks a nice swimming pool wonder if I can sneak in there.

Mentioned in this post
Panormos
Panormos
Skopelos, Greece
Adrina Resort & Spa
Adrina Resort & Spa
356 Reviews
Skopelos, Greece
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

..that must be the place they started building years ago..tail end as you state RH past that little cafe on the beach...then all worked stopped and it was left pretty much a hollow shell?! I've been told the owner couldn't get a work permit to finish it off..and pool has been there a few years now as well..looks like it would be a wonderful place if it was ever finished;-) So it appears, they did finish it over the Winter?! when I last saw it Sept didn't notice much change..still a shell..so guess if it does open this will be it's first Season..can't wait to check it out;-)

FWIW, The Adrina now has a new neighborhing property as well devoted more to spa treatments, etc..sounds great too..lots of new places to see this year ~ sigh! Enjoyin'!

Mentioned in this post
Adrina Resort & Spa
Adrina Resort & Spa
356 Reviews
Skopelos, Greece
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

Just returned from Panormos beach, june 2011. Blue Suites is finished and open, as a devotee of Linaria taverna, it certainly encroaches on their patch. Rather too formal for us, and one complaint they play music too loudly, over the beach. Their sunbeds are for public use [buy drinks from them of course] not just for the Blue suites hotel customers.

Mentioned in this post
Panormos Beach
Panormos Beach
837 Reviews
Skopelos, Greece
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

An addition to my previous comments. The Blue suites have put an electric bar 'gate' across the entrance to the beach, and the Linaria Taverna, rather naughty as they do not own the Taverna.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,285 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

What is it with these places that insist on blasting out loud music- its a beach not a night club ! - sorry - a real bug bear with me !

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

Thanks for the update brenda68..having a difficult time trying to picture an 'electric bar gate'?! Looking forward to checking out myself..soon;-) Enjoy all!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

..well, that didn't take long..lol;-) It's listed at www.skopelosweb.gr/ Looks nice enough..finally a pool within walking distance to enjoy!

Brisbane, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

In September 2011 I spent four fantastic nights at Blue Suites in Skopelos. This accommodation is located twenty minutes by bus from Skopelos town and is one of the best places I have ever stayed. There is a bus stop outside the accommodation and runs regularly and on time. The rooms at Blue Suites are clean and comfortable and the staff are very helpful and will certainly go out of their way to assist in any way. This accommodation is right on the beach and has a pool, beach bar, beach umbrellas and beach chairs.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Blue Suites at Panormos Beach and will certainly be back!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Skopelos Town
Skopelos Town
Skopelos, Greece
Panormos Beach
Panormos Beach
837 Reviews
Skopelos, Greece
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Blue Suites, Panormos Beach, Skopelos

Hey and welcome Effie B;-) Thanks for the great feedback! Consider posting a hotel review here?:-) Panormos is one of my fave places to stay on the isle..love that beach! Glad you enjoyed!

Mentioned in this post
Panormos
Panormos
Skopelos, Greece