We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long term rental

S Gloucestershire
1 post
Save Topic
Long term rental

We are looking for a long term rental >1yr. Does anyone know of any such property available in Skiathos Town

lancs
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Long term rental

Hi

Have you tried checking out www.skiathosinfo.com, you could try putting a post on the bulletin board or contacting Geoff Baldry through the sit, i believe he has property for rental there. My hubby & I are planning to go out in May & try to find work with a view to selling up here after a yr if we settle. Good luck!

ENGLAND
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Long term rental

Did you have any luck in your quest to find long term rental on Skiathos. Any ideas would be appreciated for another person seeking the same. Thanks

japanpauline@gmail.com

3. Re: Long term rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos