We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anybody been to the Arco Hotel in Aghia Paraskevi.

Birmingham
2 posts
Save Topic
Has anybody been to the Arco Hotel in Aghia Paraskevi.

I have just booked a holiday in september at the Arco Hotel but I cannot find any comments/information relating to this hotel.

Can you please help?

1. Re: Has anybody been to the Arco Hotel in Aghia Paraskevi.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:37 am, July 26, 2006
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anybody been to the Arco Hotel in Aghia Paraskevi.

Although I do not know of it, even a hotel search for Aghia Paraskevi at www.skiathos.gr doesn't mention it (and it is quite a comprehensive list)...if you booked it via package deal suggest you contact the supplier/agent/rep or whoever you booked it through and try to get more info that way....Skiathos is a wonderful isle....Enjoy!

Birmingham
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anybody been to the Arco Hotel in Aghia Paraskevi.

Cheers Litsa, I did book holiday through an agent, so i will contact them to see if they have any further details in addition to the information they gave me when i booked holiday.

Skiathos looks brilliant, looking forward to holiday.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anybody been to the Arco Hotel in Aghia Paraskevi.

hi there we too are going to skiathos mid sept, booked a allocated on arrival,through libra holidays, been to skiathos before so will be pleased with any where , so to speak never booked a o a before but just fitted in with our holidays from work,etc, anyway hotel arco is mentioned in libra holiday broucher , greece and turkey may to oct o6

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anybody been to the Arco Hotel in Aghia Paraskevi.

hi there we too are going to skiathos mid sept, booked a allocated on arrival,through libra holidays, been to skiathos before so will be pleased with any where , so to speak never booked a o a before but just fitted in with our holidays from work,etc, anyway hotel arco is mentioned in libra holiday broucher , greece and turkey may to oct o6

6. Re: Has anybody been to the Arco Hotel in Aghia Paraskevi.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos