We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

I totally love this slice of heaven , I can't wait to be back there , only 298 days to go .

Best place for a brill holiday :)

Going 27th August to 10 th sept , hope to see some of you there

Shoreham-by-Sea...
Level Contributor
76 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

Yes, going for the 3rd time in june

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

Meeee!!! And cannot wait, our first time and I just know we are going to love it.... my sis and her family went 2 years ago and after she told me how welcome they were made, how much the family went WELL out of their way to make their holiday in her words *the best ever* in terms of relaxing/feeling welcome/ask and any help given, etc etc...I had no hesitation in booking up for June next year... I know they are basic/simple apartments, but that suits me fine, why pay over the odds for plusher rooms when I hope/expect to not be in it much?.. Nope, more money to spend in the Filia bar-restaurant and resort helping to keep places open for me to hopefully visit again... I trust my sis's recommendation and also go with the majority of positive reviews here on TA... I cant wait to meet the family, make new friends and have a great time, a lot mixing with others, some time out on our own, my kind of holiday... For anyone out at the same time, mid-end June... cya there!!! :)

Shoreham-by-Sea...
Level Contributor
76 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

Yes, going for the 3rd time in june

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

You will have a great time ,Scottydi , I've never met such friendlier hosts who go the extra lengths to keep you happy , and the views are to die for . My husband normally doesn't like to go back to the same place asked me to rebook it within 24 hours of getting home . Just loved the Greek nights , great food served by mama Filia too

We have finally found our Greek home . I do agree with you that you aren't in your room all day and if there is a problem it's swiftly dealt with a smile .

It's gonna be a long wait till I'm back but a very worthwhile wait , and if you like the sound of the gorgeous place , get booking ASAP as it fills up very quickly with other Filia lovers xx

Shoreham-by-Sea...
Level Contributor
76 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

What dates in june?

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

I'm not going in June , question would be to you Scottydi , just out of interest and on point travel related , what is the weather like in June ?

north east england
Level Contributor
95 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

last week in August and 1st in September for us next year, booked as soon as we got back. Just love it. We were there the same time as you, this year.

Edited: 1:00 pm, November 03, 2013
Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

20th June happycaravanner.... Actually I think we may have spoken in a thread ages ago, as I commented that we are also *happy caravanners* too.. :)

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

Themonstermam , I'm trying to remember who you are , lol , look forward to seeing you next year though , pm me if you want my FB link as I have a few photos of the Greek nights

north east england
Level Contributor
95 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anybody booked for the Filia studios for next year ?

We played cards a lot.

Get answers to your questions about Skiathos