We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

manchester
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

Hi, Just returned on Friday from a fantastic 2 weeks.

What an idiot!

We went for a drink before takeoff to the café bar on the right of the two cafes outside the airport.

Here goes, could any kind person returning to the north west be kind enough to ask if they have my Phase Eight grey cardigan and a light grey Penguin sweater in their lost and found.

A lot to ask I know, I would pick them up anywhere in the north west. Sad I know but not easy to replace.

Our fave places to eat and drink in town were The Old Port bar, Marilyn's. Koziakis - the spit roast man and Paraxthenos. Ate at plenty others but these stood out for value and flavour.

Hope to be a boomeranger after our first visit, back to a fantastic heatwave but no sea or pool.

or walks around the harbour. Reality!

Many thanks,

Marie

wigan
Level Contributor
809 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

Hi Marie. If you haven,t got it back by the time we go on 19th july I,ll call at all those places and check if they have it. Keep me posted.

Tim

manchester
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

Thanks I will.

I suppose most people already in Skiathos on holiday don't check tripadvisor like we do before we go.

Have a great time.

marie

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,996 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

This taverna is owned by the same family as the Beltsios Hotel in Troulos. They have a website so suggest you contact them .

manchester
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

Thanks mattjak, I have just emailed them.

Tim I'll let you know what they say, or anyone else coming back sooner.

So hot today at work, driving around Manc city centre, nothing like Megali Ammos beach!

A cold Mythos would have gone down well, at least when I got home

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,996 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

hope you get it back! I did the same in Porto Santo last year with an expensive grey jacket and they found it and posted it back .

The Beltsios family are lovely apart from one family member! who seems to object to working! The main man at the taverna Beltsios near the airport is a real gent so am sure he will find your stuff.Think his name is Demetrious.

manchester
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

Hi all, just bumping so anyone coming back sooner can check for me, no answer from the Beltsios.

By the way we live in Atherton but can call anywhere.

Thanks again

Durham
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

Just a thought but couldn't the owners of wherever you stayed pop along, maybe collect them and post them on ?

Btw we were in that garden yesterday too and visited all of the places you visited especially Megali Ammos !

Gary

manchester
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

Hi all

@ Tirumasu, Hope you're having a great time in Skiathos and everyone else of course. A bit cooler here in the north west today. I'd rather have been back in Skiathos on holiday than working in England!

I e-mailed the owner of my accommodation, she was checking for me but I heard nothing else.

I suppose anyone could have picked them up, but I can only hope.

Thanks Tim if you get a chance to ask for me.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

Just read Ian's blog, the weather doesn't sound to good!! hope its not spoiling everyone's fun. we've just returned from a week in Zante and its hot, hot, hot!!!

Get the school holidays out of the way and then we'll be flying out, soooo looking forward to it!!!!

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help Needed - anyone returning to the North West?

Scorcher here now. Just like last week, the clouds have cleared, and its a gorgeous afternoon ...

Get answers to your questions about Skiathos