We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Essex
Level Contributor
917 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Getting a few vibes that the weather won't be red hot and some rain , please tell me I will go home with a tan ?

whitehaven
Level Contributor
32 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Hi Janice, we are staying at the Filokalia Achaladies bay for the second year. we think its good value for money and exceptionaly clean. look us up while you are there.

lancs england
2 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

I'm so glad I found this forum as I'm wanting to return to my favourite Island for a week between the 5th and 20th September - can anyone advise what the weather will be like after the 11th so we can pick a date? I'd like it warm enough to go in the pool/sea but don't need it to be 4 roasting.

Essex
Level Contributor
917 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

I think the weather is oksih , you might get the odd spat of rain late September , I looked at weather stats and early sept seemed better , 5 weeks today , I will be at the airport :)

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
117 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

After the 11th Sept, mid twenties, sunny with the occasional cloudy day. Maybe a few showers about but nothing that will spoil the holiday.

You'll come home browner than you left, let me put it that way.

Skiathos, Greece
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

No one here in skiathos can predict the weather in September.

You can only go on previous years replys.

There will be some rainy days but hopefully mainly sunny,

and the sea is always warm in September

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

We went those 2 weeks last year and it was glorious, apart from an hour or two on the middle Saturday when it was a little bit cloudy!!!!!!!!. Going a week later this year but still expecting good weather!

Went in October a couple of years ago and the weather was great then, just a bit chilly at night.

lancs england
2 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Thanks very much everyone and hope every one going this year has a great hol.

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Another member posted the following website. Just enter dates and location and it will come up with real averages for several years. You'll be fine - we're going a couple of weeks later, and I'm not worried, but will be taking a cardi!

www.wunderground.com/travelplanner/index.asp

29. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 23, 2014