We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Getting a few vibes that the weather won't be red hot and some rain , please tell me I will go home with a tan ?

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Don't worry we went 2 years ago 13 th sept and had temps in 30's only one iffy day in 10

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Ohh I really do hope that's the case for me ,think it's gonna be the ONLY bit of sun I have this year

whitehaven
Level Contributor
37 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

we went last year on 31st of august for two weeks and it was beautiful! we also expected the weather to be poor but it was lovely and warm. we also visit on the 30th of august and cannot wait x

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Thankyou , that gives me hope , where are you staying , Janice s , BTW my name is Janice too :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

to needy to much info

Essex
Level Contributor
930 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Aye ???

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Hi Janie, I am out there those dates to,staying at the Filia, Hope the weather will be hot as the last two years we have been to Lindos and loved it and its been very HOT , will be worried now about the weather. Fingers crossed will be great otherwise i prob wont be going again, at least not that time of year!

derbyshire
Level Contributor
101 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

Dont worry, have been 4 times around that date and have had glorious weather, you may get a storm but they tend to be fast and furious and the sun comes back and smiles again...

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

We are out there on the same dates (as we were last year) - The weather was hot hot hot!

Enjoy!

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 28th August to 11 th September weather panic !

A holiday is what you make of it regardless of any little hitches. As somebody once said, "If life hands you lemons, don't moan about it, just open up a lemonade stall!" Where better to do it than in Skiathos?

Bob