We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Cannock, England
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

I am going to the Morfos Apartments in September. I cannot find any reviews anywhere. Has anyone got any general information that might help??

Thanks.

Skiathos Island...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Hi, I beleive you have made a very good choise. Morfos apartments, are very nicely build in the best part of troulos area! I am sure you will enjoy alot staying there. I was actually there yesterday night for dinner in Morfos taverna which is next to the appartments and we really enjoyed our selfs. I have to say that they have a very good cuisine, and also we all enjoyed the amazing sourounded by flowers atmospaire. It would be my choice as well !!!!!!

I search the net and found a web site for morfos apartments as well with some reviews in the guestbook section, so please have a look there as well. www.hotelmorfia.gr.

By the way ,, coming in september is a good decission as well .. It is the best period !!!!!!

Cannock, England
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Hi Nireas,

Thanks for that, I am looking forward to it even more now!!

JulieQue x

manchester england
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

hi we are going to the morfo 2 apartments with first choice on 30 june there are reports on these on www. holidays uncovered and realholiday reports if these are the same apartments hope this helps

Cannock, England
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Hi Skydolly,

Thanks, I did wonder if was the same place??!

JulieQue x

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Hi we stayed here this time last year reallly nice quiet apartments bit mixed and matched.....some blocks older than others.

Dont think the holiday brouchre does it any justice really,it does have its own character and is very clean with a cool colourful bar that doesnt see that much action in the evening as most head into Town.

Be prepared to adopt a cat whilst you are there!!

I would give it 8/10 (for greek apartments) overall.

Any other Q's....ask

Basingstoke
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Hi

I've just booked this last night to go on the 11th August with my family so I will report back to you if this helps.

Regards

Mandamoo

Cannock, England
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Hi Jackklad,

Thanks for that, I can settle for 8/10 I reckon.........

Hi Mandamoo,

Yes, that would be great if it's no problem, have a great time.

JQ x

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Hi I have booked ot go to the morfo 2 apartments on 29th June with my partner. Is the weather hot so early in the summer there. Also are htere any good boat trips or excursions that any one could recommend to us? We also enoy eating out alot so are the tavernas expensive and which are the best ones to visit!

I would papreciate any info .

Thanks

Liverpool
Level Contributor
24 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Hi Julie,

I came back from Morfo two days ago!

They're lovely. Very, very clean and well kept.

Skiathos was getting really busy as we were leaving but generally the taverna and bar remains very quiet.

Relatively small pool that we didn't bother with because there are so many nice beaches.

Very envious of you. Have a great time!!

Cannock, England
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Morfos Apartments, Troulos, Skiathos.

Hi Mitchsis,

Thanks for letting me know. It all seems to look good there.......

Thanks again.

Julie