We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

west mids
Level Contributor
497 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

Just looked for la luna aug 2014 not available in thomsons wonder why

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

Hi is this booking independantly thru La luna please or have you found a travel operator ?? Too expensive for me too . I mean it's not exactly the Ritz . I love the atmosphere of the place ( but then most greek places are like that ) but to me the views are what sell it .

west mids
Level Contributor
497 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

independant prices are too high in my opinion think they are in for a shock

halifax
Level Contributor
878 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

myrtia summer village Koukanaries s/c from east midlands 1st August 2014 2 weeks for 4 adults 734.00 per person including flights and transfers Thomas Cook.

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

Just heard from thomson and they are def not doing La Luna 2014

Sandhurst, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

We used to stay at La Luna but stopped because of greedy owner. This may prove the point.

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

I agree think they are in for a big shock .I have just booked a fortnight in June in Areti studios/apartments for £1270. What Ken says makes sense about greedy owner .Wouldn't pay prices Duncanboing got quoted it's hardly a palace. The views in my opinion are the best thing about it Watch this space for 2015 bet it will be back !

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

Me and my partner have stayed there the last 5 years mainly for the views,the cool breezes through the rooms and previously the wonderful atmosphere when Dimitri and Diana ran the pool bar not the same the last couple of years. I enquired with Thomson when we got back at the end of June and was told it was no longer available so we have booked the Villa Maria which cost £150 less than this year for La Luna. We may not have the views but at the end of the day we do not spend a lot of time at our accomodation only to shower & sleep. At least next year we will not have the climb up the hill on our return from a late one at the Frog Bar and we will be closer to Victorias and Captains.I think the owners have got a bit greedy and may have outpriced theirselves on this one. If you are paying those prices you expect a bit of luxury in your room as well as a good view!! I can only hope that for those prices they will be completely updating the rooms. We shall definately be taking a walk up there next year to see what's going on and how busy (or quiet) it is.

Edited: 9:49 am, August 06, 2013
18. Re: la luna troulos not in thomson brochure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos