We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karaoke?

wigan
Level Contributor
845 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Karaoke?

Is there anywhere on the island doing karaoke this year? Agustera bar was doing it a couple of years ago and Christakis but last year nothing.

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Karaoke?

Good grief! It's the fifth horseman of the apocalypse is Karaoke. Should be outlawed on Skiathos and left to the good people of Benidorm! ;)

wigan
Level Contributor
845 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Karaoke?

Hi lancasterkebabman. I,ve got music in my life and wherever I go I love to sing. I,m in a band so got to keep my hand in.;)

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Karaoke?

Only kidding tirumasu! I've been in a few Karaoke bars in my time, but it does take about 10 pints to get me in the places, and no chance of me doing any singing! Oh, and I was kidding about Benidorm too, it's a great place for a long weekend if you like entertainment.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Karaoke?

Don't do karaoke usually but have sang in the Agustera without my hubby walking out which he has done in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wigan
Level Contributor
845 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Karaoke?

Benidorm/Magaluf is my worst nightmare. However if I find somewhere in Greece I can get up and sing I go for it.....!

Marion. If you,re that bad get your OH some ear plugs and get it done. Thats what hols are for.!!!!!! ;))

greece
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Karaoke?

karaoke bar agelika at troulos bus stop 18 do karaoke every night you are very welcome

wigan
Level Contributor
845 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Karaoke?

Cheers Kostas. We,ll be there.

greece
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Karaoke?

karaoke bar agelika in troulos busstop 18 is doing karaoke 20 years

wigan
Level Contributor
845 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Karaoke?

Hi Kostas. Thank you for 2 great nights in your bar. Really enjoyed it. However you need to update your song list as there are too many "karaoke classics" missing. See you next year.

Tim and Sue.

20. Re: Karaoke?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 06, 2014