We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maniatis apartments anyone been

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Maniatis apartments anyone been

Has anyone been to the maniatis Appartments on achladies beach.

Wondering what they're like, because we're thinking of booking, they seem perfect, right near to the beach, but I can find only one review on here.

Hartley Wintney...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maniatis apartments anyone been

Hi there we are just back having stayed next door in the Esperides Beach Hotel. We asked about this place and saw their rooms upon request too as we loved the look of it and our own hotel balcony overlooked their plot.

The rooms are nice although appeared to have no airco. Each room opens into a private garden areas but is only a few yards to the bar and beach.They also own a fab beach shop, cool and chiiled beach bar (with some live entertainment a few times a week) and also a nice fish restaurant too. It is a family operation and also a lovely old labrador dog that everyone loves.

The prices seem very fair in the bar. My wife noticed that the bathroom was clean too.

The vibe of the location is very laid back and quite trendy. lots of candles at night and fabric cushions very bohemian but in a modern way. I think we might go there next year. You can get the boat to Skiathos old town (2.50 euros single) and it is less than 50yds from your door. Also the beach is awesome and has lovely loungers with canopy (8 euros for the whole day for 2 loungers in total). I think you'd love them if you're a laid back person looking for proper Greece but with a chiiled vibe. Hope that helps!!!

La Herradura, Spain
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maniatis apartments anyone been

Like Angus we have stayed near here but not actually stayed in the apartments. We too had a look round and I really liked them; the location is great and all the facilities are good but my teens demand a swimming pool so sadly we will not be staying there ! We have stayed at a number of apartments in this area including Elenis Village as we love Achladies Beach.

We have been going there on and off since 1983 when we first stayed in the Esperides Hotel though I guess it has changed since then !

3. Re: Maniatis apartments anyone been

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 21, 2013