We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of wedding documents

Todmorden, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
cost of wedding documents

I was wondering if anyone could give me some help with regards to the cost of the documents needed to get married on skiathos. Have been adding it up and it looks rather expensive, does anyone have an approx total figure for birth certs, legalisation and translation. Slightly bewildered bride to be.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,546 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of wedding documents

All you need to know, and who to ask see the Skiathos Bulletin Board - Wedding forum.

www.mfbb.net/skiathos/viewforum.php…

hull
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of wedding documents

hi have posted message about documents on your other post

Derby
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of wedding documents

Hi

I have found out today it is going to cost us £547 which am quite shocked as we wasnt made aware of this when we booked the wedding, so slightly annoyed.

Does anyone know what other companies provide the service of the translation and legalisation of documents

Thanks

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,546 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cost of wedding documents

I understand you have to use the official translators nominated by the Greek embassy. If you need clarification call Anastasia her details are on the Bulletin Board

See: www.mfbb.net/skiathos/viewtopic.php…

London, United...
Level Contributor
734 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cost of wedding documents

yes, you are right !

everything has to be officially translated by the embassy ..... and it also takes some time

usually you leave the doc and then you have to come and pick it up some days later .....

I know because I got married last year but I leave in Athens so no huge matter apart from going there and make it translating

you will love to get married in Greece .. it's a fairy tail experience :)

I wrote about my wedding in my blog

ciao !

http://ursula.blogdns.net/

sunderland
Level Contributor
23 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cost of wedding documents

Hiya, we are using the lady below to do our translations etc, she came highly recommended. Hope it helps.

Androulla Veliotou Ltd Recognized by FCO&Grk Consulate.

Tel: 0208 337 6093

Edited: 3:56 pm, February 02, 2011
sunderland
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: cost of wedding documents

hi i hope you dont mind me asking but could you let me no how much it is costing my email address is te77i@hotmail.com

sunderland
Level Contributor
23 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cost of wedding documents

Hiya, I've sent you a PM with all the costs.

Todmorden, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: cost of wedding documents

Could you please also email me the cost of the document translation etc, sorry if this seems rude but have been given varying costs. My email is rachelbrooks.33@talktalk.net. Best Wishes and all the best for your forthcoming wedding, very excited about mine!!

sunderland
Level Contributor
23 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cost of wedding documents

Hiya Rachel, I've sent you a PM.

Sharon