We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much money ?

worcester uk
Level Contributor
93 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
how much money ?

Hi all

I normaly take £800 to £1000 after converting it into Euros in cash for a family of 4 me and my wife and 2 children 8 & 4 yrs old and normaly come back with a few hundred euros after reading a few reports on this site people are saying that skiathos is more expensive than other greek islands is this true or not we eat out twice a day and have a few drinks of a night etc will £800 to a £1000 worth of euros be enougth. Thanks papabear

worcester uk
Level Contributor
93 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: how much money ?

hi diamondchris we went to minorca last year just because of the short flight time with the kids etc and it was the first time we had been anywhere spanish and the last hated the place not like greece at all long story etc but cant wait to get my wine in a metal jug again !!! thanks for all your replys

papabear

Stafford
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: how much money ?

in reply to the question about soft drinks:

typical bar/restaurant prices

1.5l bottle of water with meal around 2 euro

250ml bottle coke fanta sprite around 1.5 to 2 euro

33. Re: how much money ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 04, 2009