We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 best things to do?

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
3 best things to do?

if you had to pick a list of only 3 things not to miss what would they be....?

and what is the weather like next week? ha ha ....got to be better than here!

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
621 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 3 best things to do?

Hire a jeep - safer than scooters and so much fun on the tracks on the north of the island. My first visit in 1987 saw the original airport terminal which was then just a shed. They were the days, having to collect your suitcase off the trolley on the runway ! How times change but Skiathos still remains the most wonderful island.

Christchurch...
Level Contributor
743 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 3 best things to do?

my three things would be:

Dinner at the windmill restaurant in skitathos town

visiting the dog sanctuary on the island to cuddle the tiny puppies and walk the older dogs.

Enjoying a baklava

Weather when we went end of May was hot in the day, but very chilly at night.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 3 best things to do?

Thanks...I keep looking in to see whats been added so please keep putting stuff on this thread.

5 days to go woo hoooo

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 3 best things to do?

My partner loves going to the greek islands for the Mythos lager one greek person said to us once whilst we were holidaying on Zante Mythos he said "greek beer brewed in Germany" have said to better half you can buy it in the UK but he says it does not taste the same as drinking a cold bottle of Mythos at a beach taverna looking out to the Aegean sea whilst have a lovely meal.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 3 best things to do?

Ok we have been and our 3 best things were...

whizzing around the woods and dunes on a quad.

finding the best beach Xenia ( i think it was callled that) Elias track was washed away.

and sitting in Arontiko (sp) taverna on the old harbour and watching the people go and come and eating yummy food and of course a mythos or two or three....

we did loads of other stuff but the top of the list should have been relax!!!!!

16. Re: 3 best things to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos