We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in June

Hi all

This year I'm going to Skiathos three times, June, July and September, for a week each time and staying in Troulos.

My June trip is from the 1st to the 7th of the month, which is earlier than I've been any other year.

What do you think the temperature will be like in the evenings?

Long or short sleeved shirts?!

Thanks.

Guy

Mentioned in this post
Troulos
Troulos
Skiathos, Greece
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in June

Hey Guy...We were there last June...lovely time...Warm, sunny days and comfy, cool evenings...Long sleeve, light sweater for evenings is fine:) 3 Trips in 1 Summer!! How wonderful:) Enjoy!

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in June

Hi Litsa

Thanks.

Three times in one summer should be wonderful!

As I live in England it's realtively easy for me. Must be a long trip for you, though, all the way from New York?!

Guy

Mentioned in this post
England
England
United Kingdom
York
York
North Yorkshire, UK
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in June

Don't remind me - lol!!! Yes, it is a trek...but SO well worth it:) Enjoy!

kent
Level Contributor
85 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in June

hi i have been in june and some nights i definately needed long sleeves but only to take chill off, beatiful island my favorite.

regards teresa

5. Re: Weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 30, 2009