We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ilias Studios

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
29 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Ilias Studios

We are finally coming to Alonissos; it's been on the 'Islands to visit' list for a while. We are staying at the Ilias Studios in (or near) Patitiri, travelling with Olympic. Any information would be gratefully received.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ilias Studios

Hey and welcome LeFey:-) You're going to a gem of an isle! I don't know the Ilias..hopefully someone here will kick in albeit I doubt it..this isle is pretty much off-the-beaten path and not much info on it here! I've had it on my list for decades to actually stay/base..usually take a day trip or 2 over while staying in Skopelos..haven't made it to actually stay yet;-) Don't know if you've checked out www.alonissos.gr/ yet, but some good info/photos! Would also google for the Marine Park there..some great info out there! Am sure you'll totally EnjOY!

Wexford, Ireland
Level Contributor
483 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ilias Studios

Hi LeFey, I actually answered someone elses question about the Ilias 2 years ago :-) Doesn't time fly? Anyway, the studios are basic but clean and just a short stroll (approx150m) to the front in Patitiri.

Alonissos is a beautiful island and I'm sure you'll have a great holiday.

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
29 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ilias Studios

Thanks, Litsa. I'll follow up your suggestions. I'm really looking forward to our visit. The Marine Park has always been part of the attraction.Not quite counting the days yet, but I've already bought the suntan cream!

Thanks for your post

LeFey

Edited: 4:45 pm, May 12, 2011
Portsmouth
Level Contributor
29 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ilias Studios

Hello Veganprin. Thanks for answering so promptly. Nice to know the accomodation will be clean. Basic I prefer (what do you do with a trouser press?). I nearly forgot the other important question. Can we get Mythos on draft? We've had some fabulous holidays on Halki and Symi recently but sadly we could only find the bottled variety. I suppose nowhere is perfect. As you know the place perhaps you can tell me where the nearest beach will be.

Best wishes

LeFey

Edited: 4:53 pm, May 12, 2011
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ilias Studios

Hey again LeFey...and our pleasure:-) You don't have to go far here for a beach..the closest is right in Town below a little strip of cafes/tavernas there..you won't miss it! To the left of the ferries as you disembark..it's a rocky little beach but the amazing thing is..with the ferries so close, you'd be hard-pressed to find cleaner/turqouise waters anywhere..it's beautiful..you'll see;-) The isle has many wonderful beaches..check out the photos on that Alonissos site;-) No clue on the 'trouser press'?! and can't help on the beer either..don't touch the stuff..strictly a wino here;-)) Keep enjoyin'!

Derbyshire UK
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ilias Studios

Just over 2 weeks and we will be at the Ilias Studios, cant wait.

Not sure If I can ask here or if I need another thread, but we are going to be using the pre-paid Euro cards this year instead of carrying lots of cash. Does anyone know if there are any problems using them on Alonissos, I mean like the capability of tavernas etc to accept them?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ilias Studios

Have a blast Alan & Kirstie;-) Hopefully you'll come back and let us know how much you EnjoYed!

8. Re: Ilias Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Alonnisos