We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport to Aegina

Paradise, California
Destination Expert
for Rhineland-Palatinate
Level Contributor
5,913 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Transport to Aegina

I plan to travel from Piraeus to Aegina on Wed. March 26. Will arrive in Piraeus via public transport from Syntagma. Thought I might catch the 11:00 (as yet not approved) hydrofoil. Should I pre-purchase tickets or just show up? Any other tips would be welcome.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport to Aegina

Hey and welcome Russ:-) Would wait till there.. see if the weather cooperates.. and if so, just head out and buy tickets at Piraeus;-) EnjoY!

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,160 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport to Aegina

Hi,

I would do as Litsa suggests, in the worst case and there are no tickets just take the regular ferry to Aegina.

cumbria
Level Contributor
88 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport to Aegina

Just get your ticket at a kiosk at the port on the day. You should have no problem. Weather permitting.

Paradise, California
Destination Expert
for Rhineland-Palatinate
Level Contributor
5,913 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport to Aegina

OK - Thanks, all.

5. Re: Transport to Aegina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 02, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Saronic Gulf Islands